Junior Accountant Position in Lugano
We are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to liaise with the accounting team while supporting daily accounting activities. In this role you execute all Accounting Operations activities in a timely manner and according to the group accounting principles.
You also ensure reconciliations and Period End Close steps are performed accurately and on time, identification and follow-up of open items in all balance sheet accounts is in place.
- Daily accounting activity (banks, payments, payables, and receivables)
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statement correcting discrepancies
- Monthly closing journals and controls
- Prepare and maintain accurate and updated database for the settlements
- Manage relationship between accounting and internal functions (purchasing operations)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent in English
- Accounting Diploma (Ragioneria)
- 1 or 2 year previous experience in accounting (shipping is a plus)
- The position will be focused on general accounting (back office activities)
- Junior/Entry level position
- The candidates shall not be over 30 years old
- After a trial period of three months, a final long term employment contract will take place
- Availability at the earliest
We will reply only to the candidates will comply with the profile aforementioned.