Cookies are used to improve global navigation for Users. In particular:
- They make browsing from one page to another on the Site much smoother.
- They save the user name and the indicated preferences.
- They prevent the need for users to enter their personal data (such as user name and password) several times while on the Site.
- They measure the use of the services by Users to optimise their browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behaviour of Users whilst browsing the Site.
How can I prevent cookies from being saved to my computer?
It is necessary to set cookie preferences for each browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari). There are different ways of managing cookies, for instance: enabling or completely disabling cookies; eliminating specific cookies that have been saved on the browser; blocking the saving of cookies to your computer by specific websites; or blocking third party cookies (when, while browsing a website, cookies from another website are saved to your computer).
How can I delete/manage cookies on my computer?
To remove cookies from your PC, please consult the websites below:
Please refer to the links below to manage cookies on the main internet browsers:
NOVA MARINE CARRIERS
This document refers to all the online spaces (Sites, platforms, internet instruments etc.) owned by the Data Controller. To receive additional information on the instruments used on a specific space, Users can contact the Data Controller using the contact details provided in this document.
Types of cookies
There are many types of cookies. The list below provides information on the types of cookies that may be used on the Site and a description of their actual purpose.
Warning! The list may not be complete as third parties may modify their services at any time. Please refer to the relative Privacy Policies for further details.
Cookies of this type are needed in order for certain areas of the website to function properly. This category of cookies includes persistent cookies and session cookies. If these cookies are not available, the Site or some areas of the same may not function correctly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences set by the user. These cookies are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on user behaviour on the website. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the website, as well as to monitor correct functioning of the same. These cookies collect information on the activity of users on the site, how they landed on the Site and the pages they visited in an ANONYMOUS FORM. The cookies in this category are sent by the Site itself or third party domains.
Below is a list of the third party services enabled on this Site
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.) with IP anonymisationThis is used to count the visits to our website and create statistics on the use of the same. It aims to improve the service provided.Google Analytics has been set to ensure anonymisation of IP addresses, so we can only view aggregated information which does not refer to you specifically.